Fall sports are just around the corner, and we cannot wait to see our Lancers take to the fields, courses, and courts! If you’re interested in participating in fall sports at Neshannock, please be sure to carefully read over all registration requirements taking note of the upcoming deadline.
The information below is for parents and students (Grades 7-12) interested in playing fall sports for the 2018 season:
- 2018 Fall Sports are as follows:
- Cheerleading (Junior High and Varsity)
- Cross Country (Junior High and Varsity)
- Football (Junior High and Varsity)
- Soccer (Boys and Girls)
- Tennis (Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
- Basketball (Junior High Girls)
- All athletes entering grades 7-12 are required to register on FamilyID by visiting www.familyID.com. Once on the site, please search for Neshannock registrations.
- FamilyID is open now until July 22, 2018, which is the official deadline for fall sports sign-ups.
- Interested athletes must turn in the following prior to the July 22nd deadline:
- FamilyID Registration
- Physical Form
- Section 6 of the physical form MUST be dated June 1, 2018 or later, and must have the doctor’s signature.
- Please ensure your physical form has both the required date information and signature(s) prior to submission.
- Pay to Play
- All forms must be submitted to the front office at Neshannock Jr./Sr. High School. Please do not submit forms to coaches or athletic directors.
- The front office is open Monday-Thursday, 7:00am-3:00pm.
- All District offices are closed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the summer.
- Failure to submit the required items in on time will result in an athlete being unable to practice with his/her team. The athlete will be penalized a practice day for each day the required items are late.
Note: It does not matter when the practice begins in the fall, all athletes are required to register on FamilyID, submit a physical form, and “Pay to Play” no later than the July 22, 2018 deadline.
Any questions should be directed to Mr. Tom Wiczen, Co-Athletic Director, at email@example.com – Thank you!