Neshannock Township School District welcomed all faculty and staff back to school with a celebratory potluck picnic held at Pearson Park. It was wonderful to listen to colleagues share in lighthearted conversations about the adventures of summer vacation and plans for the new school year. In addition to the friendship and delicious food, all in attendance were entertained by the talented Lancer Marching Band, Lancerettes, and Majorettes!
Dr. Tracy McCalla, Junior High Principal, and Mr. Matthew Heasley, Elementary Principal, honored twelve members of the faculty who have been working or teaching within the District for 25 years! Dr. McCalla and Mr. Heasley highlighted each honoree with memories — both lighthearted and moving — in addition to sharing their words of 25-year wisdom with all in attendance. Congratulations!
Celebrating 25 Years with NTSD:
- Mr. Bob Burkes, NHS Teacher
- Mr. Michael Cavalier, NHS Teacher
- Mrs. Lisa DePorzio, NMS Secretary
- Mrs. Brenda DeVincentis, Senior High Counselor
- Mrs. Heather Eagleton, NMS Teacher
- Mrs. Lynne Jones, NMS Teacher
- Dr. Tracy McCalla, Junior High Principal
- Mrs. Marcie McConnell, NMS Teacher
- Mr. Gregg Micsky, NHS Teacher
- Mrs. Sue Ellen Patton, NMS Teacher
- Mrs. Karen Swope, NMS Teacher
- Mr. Ned Yahn, NHS Teacher
Dr. McCalla also welcomed NTSD’s faculty members to the Lancer Family:
- Ms. Laura Innocenzi, Junior High Science
- Ms. Kristen Wilson, Chemistry
- Ms. Lauren Johnson, Junior High Reading
- Ms. Lindsay Bangor, Jr./Sr. High English
- Mrs. Jessica Kissick, Elementary School Nurse
- Mrs. Sara Bender, Elementary School Nurse
Congratulations, Laura, Kristen, Lauren, Lindsay, Jessica, and Sara!
Enjoy some pictures from the day’s festivities by scrolling through below: