Winter Sports Registration on FamilyID will open on October 26, 2020.
Winter sports are just around the corner, and we cannot wait to see our Lancers take to the court and swimming pool! If you’re interested in participating in winter sports at Neshannock, please be sure to carefully read over all registration requirements taking note of the upcoming deadline.
Additionally, any student planning to work out, condition, or practice with a school-sponsored athletic team, organization, or club – in or out of season – must complete and turn in the COVID-19 and Communicable Disease Waiver in order to participate. An electronic waiver is available on FamilyID (Athletic Participation Waiver for Communicable Diseases Fall 2020). You only have to complete it once. If you have already completed it for the Fall Sports AND you checked off the other sports/clubs you are planning to participate in, you do not have to fill out the waiver again.
The information below is for parents and students (Grades 7-12) interested in playing winter sports for the 2021 season:
- 2021 Winter Sports are as follows:
- Girls Basketball (JV and Varsity)
- Boys Basketball (Junior High, 9th Grade and Varsity)
- Girls Volleyball (Junior High)
- Swimming (Independent)
- All athletes entering grades 7-12 are required to register on FamilyID by visiting www.familyID.com. Once on the site, please search for Neshannock registrations.
- FamilyID is open now until November 13, 2020, which is the official deadline for winter sports sign-ups.
- Interested athletes must turn in the following prior to the November 13th deadline:
- FamilyID Registration
- COVID-19 and Communicable Disease Waiver
- Physical Form
- If you played a fall sport…
- You and your parent(s) must sign Section 7 of the physical form, and that section must be dated October 10, 2020 or later.
- Please ensure Section 7 has both the required date information and signature(s) prior to submission.
- If you did not play a fall sport…
- Section 6 of the physical form MUST be dated June 1, 2020 or later, and must have the doctor’s signature.
- Please ensure your physical form has both the required date information and signature(s) prior to submission.
- If you played a fall sport…
- Pay to Play
- All forms must be submitted to the front office at Neshannock Jr./Sr. High School. Please do not submit forms to coaches or athletic directors.
- The front office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-3:30pm.
- All District offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Failure to submit the required items in on time will result in an athlete being unable to practice with his/her team. The athlete will be penalized a practice day for each day the required items are late.
Note: It does not matter when the practice begins in the winter, all athletes are required to register on FamilyID, submit a physical form, and “Pay to Play” no later than the November 13, 2020 deadline.
Any questions should be directed to Mr. Ed Frye, Co-Athletic Director, at email@example.com – Thank you!