School is *almost* out for summer! The final day for students to report to school is June 8. Please see the information below to familiarize yourself with the modified schedules and dismissal procedures for in-person students in Grades K-11.
Neshannock Jr./Sr. High School
9:53 am – 11:30 am
We will be adhering to the same dismissal procedures that were utilized all school year.
Neshannock Memorial Elementary School
9:15 am – 10:50 am
Elementary Dismissal Procedures
- If your K-2 child normally rides the bus to school, he/she will use the same bus stop; however, he/she should be at the bus stop 25 minutes later than normal.
- If your 3-6 child normally rides the bus to school, he/she will use the same bus stop and report at the same time.
- All bus riders, K-6, will be dismissed at 10:50 am.
We will be adhering to the same dismissal procedures for walkers that have been followed all school year:
- Grades K-2 Dismissal:
- Kindergarten (Red ID Cards in Cars) will begin at 10:28 am.
- First Grade (Orange ID Cards in Cars) will be at approximately 10:35 am.
- Second Grade (Yellow/Green ID Cards in Cars) will begin at approximately 10:42 am.
- Grades 3-6 Dismissal:
- Third grade dismissal will begin at 10:45 am — same location as normal.
- Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth Grade dismissal is at 10:50 am — same location as normal.
- Cars will not be allowed to enter the lower parking lot until all K-2 parents have picked up this children.
- This will take some time and A LOT of patience. Thank you for your cooperation.
A Message from Mr. Heasley: Remember our goal is for a safe dismissal. We want to get the children to their parents as quickly as possible, but safety is our first priority. There will be many cars in the upper parking lot. Please be careful and understand this will take us some time. Waiting an extra 5-10 minutes is time well-spent when it comes to the safety of your children.
Information for Parents/Guardians of Sixth Grade Students:
On the last day of school, we well have a Sixth Grade Parade and Clap-Out. The Parade will be staged on the rear parking lot by the football field. The parade will begin sharply at 9:55 AM. Below are some details for the last day of school:
- Normal start time for sixth grade.
- The Parade will begin sharply at 9:55 AM. The parade should last about 15 minutes or so.
- The parade will begin from the staging area. Cars and trucks will parade down Spiker Lane, making a right onto Mitchell Road. Make an immediate right and drive past the front of the high school, and continue to drive past the elementary school. We will eventually end on Mitchell Road after driving past the elementary school.
- All of the teachers and students will be lining the parade route near the elementary to give your sixth graders a farewell clap-out!
- The parade should be over by 10:15 AM. Students may ride the bus home, or you may make other arrangements. Communicate your plans with your child’s teacher.
- This should be a fun experience for all. Please be safe!