Registration for Spring Sports on FamilyID opens on January 21 and closes on March 1, 2022.
Spring sports are just around the corner, and we cannot wait to see our Lancers take to the fields, courts, and track! If you’re interested in participating in spring sports at Neshannock, please be sure to carefully read over all registration requirements taking note of the upcoming deadline.
Additionally, any student planning to work out, condition, or practice with a school-sponsored athletic team, organization, or club – in or out of season – must complete and turn in the COVID-19 and Communicable Disease Waiver in order to participate. An electronic waiver is available on FamilyID. You only have to complete it once. If you have already completed it for fall or winter sports AND you checked off the other sports/clubs you are planning to participate in, you do not have to fill out the waiver again.
The information below is for parents and students (Grades 7-12) interested in playing spring sports for the 2022 season:
- 2022 Spring Sports are as follows:
- JV and Varsity Boys Baseball
- Varsity Girls Softball
- Junior High Track and Field (Boys and Girls)
- Varsity Track and Field (Boys and Girls)
- Junior High Girls Softball
- Varsity Boys Tennis
- All athletes entering grades 7-12 are required to register on FamilyID by visiting www.familyID.com. Once on the site, please search for Neshannock registrations.
- FamilyID is open now until March 1, 2022 which is the official deadline for spring sports sign-ups.
Athletes first sport of the year:
- Complete the WINTER Athletic Registration found onFamilyID.
- Turn in official PIAA Section 7 to the High School Office.
- Submit payment.
- Complete the program ‘Section 5: Supplemental Acknowledgement, Waiver and Release; COVID-19’ found under programs onFamilyID. You may select any/all sports that the athlete may wish to complete for the remainder of the school year.
- Complete the WINTER Athletic Registration found on FamilyID.
- Complete the official PIAA Section 8; if no injuries requiring a doctor occurred (Re-Certification by Parent/Guardian). If you were injured you need to complete the official PIAA Section 9 (Re-Certification by Licensed Physician of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine).
- Submit payment.
- Edit the program ‘Section 5: Supplemental Acknowledgement, Waiver and Release; COVID-19’, found under Programs on FamilyID. You may select any/all sports that the athlete may wish to complete for the remainder of the school year. If you already selected the winter sport during the fall, nothing needs done.
As per PIAA rules; Only official PIAA forms can be accepted. Forms can be found on FamilyID or on the PIAA website.
Any questions should be directed to Mr. Ed Frye, Co-Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!