The Neshannock Township School District’s Visitor Sign In Procedure was created by the NTSD Safety/Health/Wellness Committee and is consistently reviewed and updated several times throughout the school year.
- All visitors must enter the building ONLY through the FRONT MAIN entry doors (Memorial Building and Jr/Sr High Building).
- Ring the bell for admittance and communicate with the secretary or guard on duty.
- Report directly to the service window upon entry in the vestibule.
- Visitors will be asked to provide their driver’s license to acquire a visitor’s badge using our Raptor System.
- The secretary or guard will provide you with information after you are cleared.
- Prior to leaving the campus, visitors must report to the office in order to sign out and return the visitor’s badge.
- You must exit through the same doors you entered.
Parents, guardians, and guests are admitted into the office if they have scheduled appointments to meet with specific staff members. Otherwise, all other business is conducted through the secured window.
Thank you for respecting these procedures in order to keep all of our students and staff as safe as possible.