Visitors with a scheduled appointment must do the following:
- Enter the building through the main entrance at the front of Memorial Elementary School or Junior-Senior High School.
- All visitors will have their temperatures scanned upon arrival. Visitors with a temperature at or above 100.4°F will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Provide a driver’s license in order to acquire a visitor’s badge using our Raptor System. A secretary or security guard will inform the visitor after he/she has been cleared for entry.
- Prior to leaving the campus, visitors must report to the office to sign out and return the visitor’s badge.
- Exit the building through the same doors used for entrance.
Visitors picking up and/or dropping off items for any reason may do so through the vestibule windows of the offices at Neshannock Memorial Elementary and the Junior-Senior High School.
Visitors picking up students for an early release may do so by communicating with the secretaries and/or security officers at the vestibule windows of the offices. Visitors will be asked to wait in the vestibule. A District representative will release the student(s) to parents/guardians waiting in the vestibule.
Thank you for respecting these procedures in order to keep our students and staff as safe as possible.
Individuals with business to tend to in Central Office may do so by entering the back of the building at the entrance of the Central Administration Office Lobby. Visitor procedures posted above apply.