Welcome to NTSD’s Back to School Central! We hope this page will serve as a helpful, user-friendly resource as parents and students prepare for the 2023-2024 school year. Our first day of school is Monday, August 28! We cannot wait to see you!
Calendar and Schedules:
- 2023-2024 School Calendar
- WPIAL Athletic Schedule (All Sports)
- Back to School Orientations
- Pre-Kindergarten with Mrs. Jones: August 23 | 8:30 am
- Seventh Grade: August 23 | 5:30 pm
- Kindergarten: August 24 | 8:30 am
- First Grade: August 24 | 10:30 am
- New Students, Grades 2-6: August 24 | 2:00 pm
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
- COVID-19 Information| Health, Wellness, and Safety Information
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- Letter to Households – Revised – August 11, 2023
- Apply for Benefits Online – Click Here
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Breakfast (All Grades): Free for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Elementary Lunch: $2.50
- Junior-Senior High Lunch: $2.75
School bus assignments for the 2023-2024 school year will be going out in the mail by the week of August 14. Any questions regarding your child’s bus assignment should be directed to Mark Ulam, Director of Transportation, by calling 724-654-2650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- Junior High Program of Studies, 2023-2024
- Senior High Program of Studies, 2023-2024
- Student Code of Conduct, 2022-2023
- To be updated for the 2023-2024 school — pending Board approval.
- August Board Meeting Dates: August 7 and August 10, 2023
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades 7-12
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Elementary Pick-Up Procedures, Grades PreK-6
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades K-6
- Neshannock Memorial Pilot PreK Program (Age 4+)
- Daily Schedule
- School Supplies:
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership (LCCAP) Preschool:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is incorporated exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific purposes, particularly to provide support for schools within the Neshannock Township School District, their faculty, staff, students and alumni, and to promote, sponsor and carry out objectives within or related to the Neshannock Township School District. NTEF shall preserve and improve the education of students in the Neshannock Township School District by operating as a philanthropic organization. As a philanthropic organization, the Neshannock Township Education Foundation will fund projects and/or programs that support the District’s academic goals. Requests will be reviewed and prioritized accordingly.
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH, a 501(c)3 public charity.
Make a safe, secure tax-deductible donation to NTEF today:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation
3834 Mitchell Road
Neshannock Township, PA 16105
Back to School Packet – Mailed to All Households on August 12, 2022 (Digital Version)
The 2023-2024 packet will be mailed out in mid-August. A digital version will be posted to this page.