Welcome to NTSD’s Back to School Central! We hope this page will serve as a helpful, user-friendly resource as parents and students prepare for the 2021-2022 school year!
Calendar and Schedules:
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- National School Lunch – Seamless Summer Option (SSO) Letter to Household
- All enrolled students of Neshannock Township School District are eligible to receive a nutritional breakfast and lunch each school day at no charge to your household.
- Todos los estudiantes inscritos del Neshannock Township School District son elegibles para recibir un desayuno y almuerzo nutritivo todos los días escolares sin costo para su hogar.
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
School bus assignments will be going out in the mail the week of August 9, 2021. Any questions regarding your child’s bus assignment should be directed to Karen DeCarlo by calling 724-658-4793, ext. 4730 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other questions regarding transportation may be directed to Mr. Mark Ulam, Director of Transportation, at 724-654-2650.
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- Anticipated Reopening Plan and Daily Schedule
- Jr./Sr. High Student Handbook, 2021-2022
- Student Code of Conduct Form
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Reopening Plan and Daily Schedule
- School Supplies:
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership (LCCAP) Preschool:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is incorporated exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific purposes, particularly to provide support for schools within the Neshannock Township School District, their faculty, staff, students and alumni, and to promote, sponsor and carry out objectives within or related to the Neshannock Township School District. NTEF shall preserve and improve the education of students in the Neshannock Township School District by operating as a philanthropic organization. As a philanthropic organization, the Neshannock Township Education Foundation will fund projects and/or programs that support the District’s academic goals. Requests will be reviewed and prioritized accordingly.
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH, a 501(c)3 public charity.
Make a safe, secure tax-deductible donation to NTEF today:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation
3834 Mitchell Road
Neshannock Township, PA 16105