This page is typically updated throughout July and August. Please be sure to check for 2020-2021 school year details this summer.
Welcome to NTSD’s Back to School Central! We hope this page will serve as a helpful, user-friendly resource as parents and students prepare for the 2019-2020 school year!
Calendar and Schedules:
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- National School Lunch Program: Letter to Household (English)
- National School Lunch Program: Letter to Household (Spanish)
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
School bus assignments will be going out in the mail the week of August 12, 2019. Any questions regarding District provided transportation should be directed to Mrs. Karen DeCarlo by calling 724-654-2650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greetings from the Transportation Department
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- 2019-2020 Student Handbook
- Code of Conduct – Student Acknowledgement Form
- Jr./Sr. High Bell Schedule
- Seventh Grade Orientation
- Welcome from Mrs. Measel and Miss Slater – Seventh Grade Orientation Letter
- Fall Sports Registration
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Kindergarten, First Grade, and New Student Orientations
- School Supplies:
- Neshannock Memorial Parent Teacher Organization (PTO):
- Updates coming soon!
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership (LCCAP) Preschool:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is incorporated exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific purposes, particularly to provide support for schools within the Neshannock Township School District, their faculty, staff, students and alumni, and to promote, sponsor and carry out objectives within or related to the Neshannock Township School District. NTEF shall preserve and improve the education of students in the Neshannock Township School District by operating as a philanthropic organization. As a philanthropic organization, the Neshannock Township Education Foundation will fund projects and/or programs that support the District’s academic goals. Requests will be reviewed and prioritized accordingly.
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH, a 501(c)3 public charity.
Make a safe, secure tax-deductible donation to NTEF today via the PayPal button below: