Welcome to NTSD’s Back to School Central! We hope this page will serve as a helpful, user-friendly resource as parents and students prepare for the 2022-2023 school year!
Calendar and Schedules:
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
- COVID-19 Information| Health, Wellness, and Safety Information
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- Letter to Households, 2022-2023
- Apply for Benefits Online – Click Here
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
School bus assignments for the 2022-2023 school year will be going out in the mail by the week of August 15. Any questions regarding your child’s bus assignment should be directed to Mark Ulam, Director of Transportation, by calling 724-654-2650 or via email at email@example.com.
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- Jr./Sr. High Student Handbook, 2021-2022 | To Be Updated After 8/11/2022 Board Meeting
- Student Code of Conduct, 2022-2023
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades 7-12
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Elementary Pick-Up/Dismissal Procedures, Grades PreK-6
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades K-6
- Neshannock Memorial Pilot PreK Program (Age 4+)
- School Supplies:
Lawrence County Community Action Partnership (LCCAP) Preschool:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is incorporated exclusively for charitable, educational, scientific purposes, particularly to provide support for schools within the Neshannock Township School District, their faculty, staff, students and alumni, and to promote, sponsor and carry out objectives within or related to the Neshannock Township School District. NTEF shall preserve and improve the education of students in the Neshannock Township School District by operating as a philanthropic organization. As a philanthropic organization, the Neshannock Township Education Foundation will fund projects and/or programs that support the District’s academic goals. Requests will be reviewed and prioritized accordingly.
Neshannock Township Education Foundation is a component fund of the Community Foundation of Western PA and Eastern OH, a 501(c)3 public charity.
Make a safe, secure tax-deductible donation to NTEF today:
Neshannock Township Education Foundation
3834 Mitchell Road
Neshannock Township, PA 16105