Our Pre-K students had a roaring good time doing Dino Yoga recently!
Mrs. Heather Collins, elementary school nurse, joined Mrs. Jones’ Pre-K students for a wellness lesson. She got the lesson started with a yoga picture book, Dinosaur Yoga, by Mariam Gates. From tree pose to side plank, our littlest Lancers had a great time stretching, moving, and learning with Nurse Collins!
Like the book says, “Anyone can do yoga – even dinosaurs!” Click here to try a dinosaur side plank! Nurse Collins can’t wait to join Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Koski, and the Pre-K kiddos again soon!
NTSD Launches Pilot Pre-K Program for the 2022-2023 School Year!
- The program is full-day/five days a week.
- Students must be at least four years old by August 15, 2022. This corresponds to the birthdate guidelines for students entering kindergarten.
- Students must be potty-trained.
- The program is tuition-based with an annual rate of $6,500.
- A $725 down payment is due by June 8, 2022 to secure a seat in the program. Tuition payment plans are available for the remaining balance.
- Neshannock Township residents and non-residents are welcome. The District can provide transportation for Neshannock Township residents only.
- A maximum of 20 seats are available. Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Certified NMS teacher, Mrs. Lynne Jones, will teach our Pre-K class.