Elementary students at Neshannock Memorial will participate in the Annual Halloween Parade on Tuesday, October 31, 2023. Friends and family are not only welcome, but also encouraged to attend this festive event. If you are unable to attend, Neshannock Video Productions will have you covered with a livestream broadcast – click here.
Halloween Parade | 1:40 pm
Central Administration Parking Lot (behind the school)
Parade attendees should plan to park in the football stadium parking lot.
- Students will exit the building through the Central Administration Lobby doors at 1:40 pm.
- Once outside, the students will walk around the lower parking lot. Family and friends may stand or sit on the sidewalk or along the parade route.
- The students will walk in a counter-clockwise circle.
- Students will re-enter the building through the same doors that they exited.
- The students will then walk back to their classrooms for their Halloween parties.
- Only PTO Room Parents and the pre-assigned parent/guardian classroom party helpers will be permitted inside the building. Parents/guardians will not be allowed in the building to help children with their costumes.
- Since the parade is to be held outdoors, please ensure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather.
- Friends and family are permitted to bring a chair to place along the parade route.
- Please help to keep the parade route clear.
- If it rains profusely, we will relocate the parade to the high school auditorium. Please do not contact the school about the location of the parade as it will be a parade-time decision. If in doubt, we’re going out!
- For the safety of all students, friends and family will NOT be allowed into the building. If there is a need for a parent/guardian to get into the building, they must enter through the main entrance of the elementary school in order to be properly vetted.