Neshannock Township School District welcomed all faculty and staff back to school with a celebratory potluck picnic held at Pearson Park. It was wonderful to listen to colleagues share in lighthearted conversations about the adventures of summer vacation and plans for the new school year. In addition to the friendship and delicious food, all in attendance were entertained by the talented Lancer Marching Band, Lancerettes, and Majorettes!
Dr. Tracy McCalla, Junior High Principal, honored two members of the faculty — Mrs. Lori Brunette and Mr. Frank Antuono — who have been teaching within the District for 25 years. Congratulations, Lori and Frank!
Dr. McCalla also welcomed NTSD’s newest administrators and faculty members to the Lancer Family:
- Mr. Christopher Ferry, Director of Technology
- Mr. Brad Shaffer, Network Administrator
- Miss Shirley Trimbur, Elementary Autistic and Emotional Support Teacher
- Miss Marisa Barron, English Long Term Substitute Teacher (Grades 7 and 12)
- Mrs. Bobbi Medure, 5th Grade Math and Title 1 Math Teacher
Congratulations, Chris, Shirley, Bobbi, Marisa, and Brad!
Of course, the day was not all play and no work. The teachers attended various trainings — before and after the picnic — for the newly-adopted elementary reading series, as well as the the new Chromebooks (one-to-one technology) that will be utilized by students in grades 6-8.
Neshannock Township School District Board of School Directors and Administrators welcome you to the 2017-2018 school year! It’s a great day to be a Lancer!
- Front Row: Mr. Mark Ulam – Director of Buildings and Grounds, Mrs. Connie Fiorante – Director of Pupil Services, Dr. Tracy McCalla – Junior High Principal, Mr. Luca Passarelli – Senior High Principal, Mr. Justin DiMuccio – Business Administrator, and Mrs. Karen DeCarlo, Director of Transportation
- Back Row: Mr. Jim Tinstman – Assistant Director of Buildings and Grounds, Dr. Terence Meehan – Superintendent, Mr. Christopher Ferry – Director of Technology, and Mr. Matthew Heasley – Elementary Principal