Fall sports are just around the corner, and we cannot wait to see our Lancers take to the fields, courts, and courses! If you’re interested in participating in fall sports at Neshannock, please be sure to carefully read over all registration requirements taking note of the upcoming deadline.
The information below is for parents and students (Grades 7-12) interested in playing fall sports for the 2019 season:
- 2019 Fall Sports are as follows:
- Cheerleading (Junior High and Varsity)
- Cross Country (Junior High and Varsity)
- Football (Junior High and Varsity)
- Soccer (Boys and Girls)
- Tennis (Girls)
- Volleyball (Girls)
- Basketball (Junior High Girls)
- All athletes entering grades 7-12 are required to register on FamilyID by visiting www.familyID.com. Once on the site, please search for Neshannock registrations.
- FamilyID is open now until 12pm on August 4, 2019, which is the official deadline for fall sports sign-ups.
- Interested athletes must turn in the following prior to the August 4th deadline:
- FamilyID Registration
- Physical Form
- Section 6 of the physical form MUST be dated June 1, 2019 or later, and must have the doctor’s signature.
- Please ensure your physical form has both the required date information and signature(s) prior to submission.
- Pay to Play
- All forms must be submitted to the front office at Neshannock Jr./Sr. High School. Please do not submit forms to coaches or athletic directors.
- The front office is open Monday-Thursday, 7:30am – 2:30pm.
- All District offices are closed Friday through Sunday during the summer months.
- Failure to submit the required items in on time will result in an athlete being unable to practice with his/her team. The athlete will be penalized a practice day for each day the required items are late.
Note: It does not matter when the practice begins in the fall, all athletes are required to register on FamilyID, submit a physical form, and “Pay to Play” no later than the August 4, 2019 (by 12pm) deadline.
Any questions should be directed to Mr. Ed Frye, Co-Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org – Thank you!