We cannot wait to welcome our students and staff back to school for the 2022-2023 school year! While there are numerous resources throughout our entire website, we have organized some of our most frequently visited links to one spot for your convenience. We encourage you to take a look!
An informational packet was mailed to all households following the public meeting of the Board of School Directors on August 11, 2022. You may also click here to view a digital version of the back to school mailer.
Get excited! School starts on Monday, August 29!
Calendar and Schedules:
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
- COVID-19 Information| Health, Wellness, and Safety Information
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- Letter to Households, 2022-2023
- Apply for Benefits Online – Click Here
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
School bus assignments for the 2022-2023 school year will be going out in the mail by the week of August 15. Any questions regarding your child’s bus assignment should be directed to Mark Ulam, Director of Transportation, by calling 724-654-2650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Masks are not required on District transportation.
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- Junior-Senior High Student Handbook, 2022-2023
- Student Code of Conduct, 2022-2023
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades 7-12
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Elementary Pick-Up/Dismissal Procedures, Grades PreK-6
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades K-6
- Neshannock Memorial Pilot PreK Program (Age 4+)
- School Supplies: