We cannot wait to welcome our students and staff back to school for the 2023-2024 school year! While there are numerous resources throughout our entire website, we have organized some of our most frequently visited links to one spot for your convenience. We encourage you to take a look!
An informational packet was mailed to all households following the public meeting of the Board of School Directors on August 10, 2023. Click here to view the digital version of the packet – 2023-2024 District Back to School Mailer
The Pennsylvania Department of Education is excited to report that the budget includes the Governor’s initiative for all schools participating in the School Breakfast Program (SBP) to provide free breakfasts for all enrolled students during the 2023-2024 School Year (SY). Additionally, students identified as eligible for reduced-price lunches through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) will not be charged for their meals. Please note, this information is available in the revised Letter to Household, which is not the letter included in the District mailer as the above changes had not been released by PDE prior to the back to school packet being mailed to all households.
Get excited! School starts on Monday, August 28!
Calendar and Schedules:
- 2023-2024 School Calendar
- WPIAL Athletic Schedule (All Sports)
- Back to School Orientations
- Pre-Kindergarten with Mrs. Jones: August 23 | 8:30 am
- Seventh Grade: August 23 | 5:30 pm
- New Students, Grades 8-12: August 23 | 5:30 pm
- Kindergarten: August 24 | 8:30 am
- First Grade: August 24 | 10:30 am
- New Students, Grades 2-6: August 24 | 2:00 pm
- School Vaccination Requirements (Pennsylvania Department of Health)
- Life Threatening Allergy Information
- Nut-Free Table Guidelines (Elementary School)
Cafeteria and Food Services:
- Letter to Households – Revised – August 11, 2023
- Apply for Benefits Online – Click Here
- SchoolCafe (Student Account Setup and/or Free and Reduced School Meal Online Application)
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Breakfast (All Grades): Free for All Students for the 2023-2024 School Year
- Elementary Lunch: $2.50
- Junior-Senior High Lunch: $2.75
School bus assignments for the 2023-2024 school year will be going out in the mail by the week of August 14. Any questions regarding your child’s bus assignment should be directed to Mark Ulam, Director of Transportation, by calling 724-654-2650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Alternate Bus Stop
- Transportation for Child Care Policy
- Child care/day care information does not carry over from one year to the next.
- A new form must be completed every school year. All busing information reverts back to the home address at the end of each school year.
Junior-Senior High School Quick Links:
- Junior High Program of Studies, 2023-2024
- Senior High Program of Studies, 2023-2024
- Neshannock Jr./Sr. High School Student Handbook, 2023-2024
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades 7-12
- School Supplies:
Elementary School Quick Links:
- Elementary Pick-Up Procedures, Grades PreK-6
- Neshannock Online Campus | Grades K-6
- Neshannock Memorial Pilot PreK Program (Age 4+)
- Daily Schedule
- School Supplies: