Classroom desks and lockers have been cleaned out, and student belongings have been carefully packed into bags for distribution.
Distribution of student belongings will take place next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (May 6-8th). Parents and student drivers will be directed to pick up their belongings in a scheduled, drive-thru format.
Seniors’ caps and gowns will be in their personal belongings bags.
You may return text/library books at this time; however, we will offer drop-off days in June in case you’d like to keep the books until the end of the school year. Any textbooks or library books that were in lockers or desks have been returned to the library and/or teacher. Specific questions about the contents within the bags, particularly at the elementary level, should be directed to homeroom teachers.
Yearbooks are not yet in for the elementary or high school. Once the yearbooks arrive, a plan for distribution will be announced.
May 6, 2020
- 9am – 12pm: Grades 7-8
- 1pm – 3pm: Grades K-2
May 7th, 2020
- 9am-12pm: Grades 9-10
- 1pm-3pm: Grades 3-4
May 8th, 2020
- 9am-12pm: Grades 11-12
- 1pm-3pm: Grades 5-6
- All parents/guardians/student drivers must use the entrance closest to Spiker Lane when lining up in front of the high school or elementary.
- Parents/guardians/student drivers are to drive into the bus/drop off lane in front of the building with a sign taped to the passenger side window listing child’s/children’s names and grade levels.
- Parents/guardians/student drivers may pick up the belongings for all siblings who are in the same building (7-12 can be one pick-up and K-6 can be one pick-up).
- Parents/guardians/student drivers must remain in the vehicle at all times. Inform delivery staff where to put bags (back seat or trunk).
- Parents/guardians/student drivers may only pick up their child’s/own belongings (not friends and other relatives). A family representative may pick up belongings for a child/siblings if a conflict prohibits parents from being able to come on the scheduled date and time.
- All elementary and high school parents/guardians/student drivers must use the exit to the far right of the elementary school.
- Seniors’ caps and gowns will be in their belongings bags.
- Please adhere to these guidelines in order to ensure the safety of all involved.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.